Friday, August 20, 2021

On forming intimate relationships

I wonder often how it is that even though I have quite a number of close friends, yet I have never really been able to have formed a strong intimate relationship with just one guy for a prolonged period of time. Are there still parts of me that still require healing from? Is it because I do not love and accept all of me, which is why I am not able to love and accept all of another person?

In any case, I can only hope and pray that in time to come, I will be more healed from the different traumas I have encountered in my life and I will be able to love people more fully, especially a special someone that God, if He so desire, may send my way, someday, soon. Haha.  

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...