Wednesday, September 08, 2021

1st date with Elsa - 7 Sep

Tuesday, 7 Sep, and I had a lunch & movie date with Elsa, my elder goddaughter, our first date by ourselves. We had lunch at Secret Recipe at Plaza Sing. She had Nasi Goreng with Satay and Earl Grey tea with a packet of sugar. I had Grilled Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and White Coffee to go with it. The meal was about $40. The tix for the movie Sinkhole was about $17. The salted popcorn, two ice-lemon teas (one for Elsa and another for Illa) and my latte was about $16. The parking was $7. In all, the budget for our outing was roughly $80 but the memories for the day, priceless. Elsa introduced me to her favourite Sword Shop called Caesar. She showed me her current read called "Ten types of humans". I gave her a prayer journal and just simply enjoyed her company. 

I pray for Elsa to grow to be a God-fearing, God-loving lady who glorifies God in all her ways. In Jesus' name I pray, amen. Lord, give ST the wisdom to lead and guide her. I pray for Illa to grow well in the household together with ST and Elsa - may she continue to enjoy the favour and love of her mum and sister all the days of her life. 

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...