Friday, September 17, 2021

Lunch incident

This afternoon, JW teased me by saying I got to sit by myself for lunch because Jonathan will sit with EK and he wants to sit with Aitee. It was a silly prank but I found it mean and hurtful. I told him it was done in bad taste, that it was mean and I was hurt and he quickly apologised over text. Upon some text exchanges, I will be getting a gourmet burger meal lunch apology out of him tmw. Haha! That makes me happy after all the unhappiness I felt today. Hopefully the burger does get delivered to the correct address.

Anyways, is this considered our first or second fight and make-up incident? Previously he said something that made me uncomfortable and I told him about it over text as well. He is quite speedy in apologising but the problem is that with close contact, we will probably have more opportunities for greater conflicts. These are definite red flags to watch out for. Better to keep a safe distance from him especially after his stint at EAST has ended - which is likely to be a natural course of events, Lord willing.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...