Wednesday, September 15, 2021

3rd Post

This is my third post for September. JW's last working day with EAST is this Friday, 17 Sep. But I think the last face to face meeting I will get to see him will be on Thursday, 16 Sep. Oh, 18 Sep is both Li Ping's 47th and Peace's 18th birthdays.  Well, last Saturday, 11 Sep was Imel's 47th birthday and I am glad she was happy with the bouquet I sent her. On Sunday, Sue, Imel and I had a fun get-together to have a belated celebration for Imel. I gifted Imel a scarf which I hope she liked too. 

Dom was sharing about how we used to write longer emails with more spiritual insight and depth in our Uni days. These days, hardly anyone write these long emails anymore. Well, until Grace mentioned that she just wrote one to her family. Lol. And Dom mentioned that Christine Thien writes them once in two years. I guess they are the rare ones. Most of us survive on WhatsApp text messages, FB, IG and Twitter to connect. At least, I do. 

Siow Yen and I have a pact to remind each other to sleep earlier when we can. So I just reminded her when I saw her on FB Messenger at 1am. Haha! She mentioned she'll go sleep soon after a shower. I promised I will do the same after a journal entry. Hopefully, I will get sleepy enough soon.

Binny sent a wedding pic from 18 years ago and this year, her youngest sister Karen is getting married to a guy from Shanghai. I do wish Karen a lifetime of marital happiness ahead! But most of all, I pray that she would know Jesus as her Lord and Saviour too - both she and her husband to be!


1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...