Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Aunty June and Joseph's Birthdays

We had a birthday zoom for Aunty June's 75th birthday on 2 June last week. 2 June was also the first day that things returned to a so-called new normal in Singapore, as the Circuit Breaker ended on 1 June. EH went back to her office that day but she was able to be back home by 6pm to join in the birthday zoom. We had relatives from KL, Sydney, Singapore and Auckland joined in to wish Aunty June a happy birthday.

On June 4, Mei Ling texted us it was her elder son Joseph's 18th birthday. So a spontaneous zoom was set-up by Joey. It was also fun. I didn't realise we had 3 June babies - Aunty June, Joseph Chan and my bro, in the extended family. :D

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...