Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Abba Father and my Papa in Abba's presence.

I imagine that the two people who love me the most unconditionally could be having conversations about how my life on earth will pan out to be in the coming days. It is a comforting thought that these two dear ones who are unseen are able to see what the future holds for me. I take comfort in their love for me and that I can totally trust them no matter what happens. This is what I have - childlike faith in my Papas.

I have a hope and a future because of their great and unfailing love for me. I will put my trust in them, and definitely in my beloved Saviour Jesus. Thank you Jesus, for everything.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...