Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Neighbour F, Friend D & other stuff

Last night, neighbour F texted me to inform me that she will be on unpaid leave in May and she is looking for part-time jobs. Friend D also texted me to pray for her younger sis Helen who will be undergoing a foot surgery on Friday to remove a cancerous tumour.

These two items were and probably still are somewhat weighing on my mind but I really want to cast my cares unto the Lord. Just as I have encouraged my neighbour and friend not to worry, do not be anxious but to bring every request upon the Lord, that is what I myself want to do as well.

Also, my NIECF old friend R just informed me and our group of friends over the weekend that our friend Angeline Tan has gone to be with the Lord a week ago, 11 April. I remember Angeline as a warm-hearted sister in Christ with friendly smiles and a gentle heart.

This morning as I scanned through my FB feed, came across the news that G's arma (granny) has passed away yesterday (20 Apr 2020), at the ripe old age of 109 years old.

Deaths are hard to deal with and especially during times like these (Circuit Breaker period), where funerals and send offs cannot really be held because of safe distancing measures.

Praying for God's added measure of grace upon the bereaved and their family and friends at such times. Also, praying for my neighbour F and friend D, each going through difficult time of her own. Lord, let your presence be felt, I pray.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...