Friday, December 01, 2006

1st Post on Blogger

Okies, I started blogging on Xanga, end of 2003, through Eunice. Then picked up Multiply through Pauline and now, it's mainly coz of people like Gwen & Kai that I started Blogger... Yes, Pauline, I'm only one blog behind you now!!! Can't believe it myself!!! Maybe this is the result of too much free time at work?!!?? Just dun ever let Casey or any of the "management people" hear of this!!! :P

Oh well, I don't really know how useful this blog will become... or how long it will last but meanwhile, just wanna say hi! to all the rest of you bloggers in bloggersphere! :-D

3 comments:

Singing Tigger said...

to start msn live space is easy

;-)

hahaha!!!

Ms Krong said...

please!!! stop it!!!!!!!!!!!

Singing Tigger said...

*evil grin*

muahahahaha....

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...