Friday, December 22, 2006

Amos' Birthday!

Today is Amos' 32nd Birthday! Sent him an sms greeting ard 2am and he replied thus, "Thanks couz! :-) i've got a shoot tmw but I ain't wasting the day sleeping! Can't stop praising God for the mercies n marvels n marbles of life... we are older n wiser... no, u'r older n I'm wiser! hehe"

I couldn't let him off with the last statement by keeping quiet so my reply was this, "Hey, no matter what I'm still your Jie Jie, kiddo! Show some respect! Heh! I'll let u off just today cos it's your birthday! ;-)"

I'm glad that we're still keeping in touch and when we get together, there are still lots of things to talk about... I'm glad that he's also walking closely to the Lord, trusting God more and more each day. I pray that he'll continue to grow in Christ and enjoy his birthday today!!!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...