Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day Today!

Hello all! So much for my effort to post an entry a day! Nevertheless, I have a good reason for the short break. I was in JB since Saturday and returned to S'pore on Monday. Basically, Christmas was spent there with my family! We had a feast and a whole host of relatives at the Christmas Eve's gathering at my parents' home in Taman Pelangi.

It is Boxing Day today! Hope it's still not to late to wish all my faithful readers (if there is still any left!!!) a Most Blessed Christmas! =)

4 comments:

Singing Tigger said...

belated merry Christmas & boxing day.. :p

still reading. keep writing. :D

Ms Krong said...

Thanks for your greetings and encouragement, singing tigger! =)

Singing Tigger said...

thanks for your updates then... :p

the internet thing sounds serious... -_-"

Ms Krong said...

it seems like traffic has been directed to other networks while they repair the disrupted cable lines which may take at least or up to 3 weeks... for the lines to return to normalcy.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...