Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006

I attended my cousin's wedding today. 31st Dec 2006. Wedding Lunch Banquet of Rudy & Shirley in JB at Hyatt Regency. Initially, I had planned to stay overnight in JB but as my brother and Binny needed a ride back to Singapore... I drove them back and now I'm spending the last one and a half hour of 2006 in Bishan, Singapore. Together with my mum and my dog, Happy.

I bought 7 magazines just now. Well, it's been a while and I thought why not? These are the mags that'll last me till the end of this year right through to the new year!!! :P Spent $28.80 in all. One of them even came with a floral hardcover weekly calendar diary. The floral design is in pastel pale pink against a light blue background. Very soothing colours to the eye.

Hmmm... maybe I can count 10 blessings as I end this year:
1. I thank God for my salvation.
2. I thank God for who He is to me - my everything, really.
3. I thank God for my loving family even though we bicker.
4. I thank God for allowing me to serve Him at EAST.
5. I thank God for new friends I've made and old friends I still cherish.
6. I thank God for the internet. =D
7. I thank God for giving me the ability to think, feel and type.
8. I thank God for time to reflect.
9. I thank God for the students I taught from July to Nov 06.
10. I thank God for a peaceful and contented heart and soul and mind.

Okies, I may be off to bed soon... may not stay up for the count down to the New Year but here's wishing all of you a Most Blessed 2007 Ahead!!! =)

1 comment:

Quirkz said...

that's a pretty list of thanksgiving =)

blessed 2007! Thanks a mil for the pretty christmas card too =) May 2007 be a fruitful year for u!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...