Friday, December 01, 2006

Tea Time Post

Okies, scheduling of timetable done. There'll be 11 classes in the 1st qtr of 2007-08, Lord willing. I can hear the grass-cutters doing their job somewhere behind me... vroom...vroom...vroom... The office is rather quiet right now - with only Peter and me holding the fort as Justin is away on annual leave and Julie works only in the mornings on Thu & Fri. Peter is busy chatting away with Benson. I'm just trying to see how many entries I can possibly make today!

It's 1st Dec and I love the month of December! It's my birthday month and it's the Christmas season. I used to go for lots of camps during this time of the year. This year, I'll be attending the EAST Retreat from 11 to 13 Dec. Kinda looking forward to that. Oh before that, I've got a doctor's appointment on 7 Dec morning, 8.30am. It's a diabetes care package I signed up for with Healthway Medical. This weekend I'm supposed to go recce the hotel where Pam & Adrian are holding their wedding lunch banquet. Pam hasn't confirmed the time but I think it's on Sunday.

Yanna, a secondary schoolmate, will be in town from KL this weekend too. Might be able to catch up. Dunno yet. I'm helping to organise a get-together for my NIECF friends. Hopefully it will materialise on 23rd or 30th Dec morning. We are hoping to have a picnic brunch at Botanical Gardens on a Sat. Lucy & Tiong Nam have both indicated interest. Hopefully Jason's family, Rennie's family and all the rest of the ging-gang can make it...

December seems to be THE MONTH for gatherings!!!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...