Friday, December 01, 2006

Evening Entry

5th entry in a day! Goodness gracious me!!! I'm blogging more than I'm eating!!! Isn't that amazing?!??? Oh well, since it's coming to the end of the work day and work week for me and since the office is only left with me, I thought I might as well post a final entry from the office pc before I leave... Am gonna meet my sis for dinner later, at 7pm. Had a good time praying with Pauline before she left for her 5.30pm appt. I've been having lots of good times with Pauline and I truly thank God for our friendship!

I thank God for Gwen and Yaling too but sadly for me, they have left my work place and gone on to other places... Miss the many fun lunch hours we shared, the crazy car rides, the corny jokes, the chemistry we had whenever we're together! Looking forward to catching up again with them on 16 & 27 Dec. :-)

All the best to Pauline & Yaling for their 10KM run this Sunday!!!
You go, gals!!!

3 comments:

Singing Tigger said...

that is amazing (you blog more times than you eat...)

maybe this should be the newest way to lose weight... haha...

the blog diet.. hmm..

thanks for the well wishes :) hope we'll have fun on sunday :)

treasure your friendship lots too and was REALLY glad we could pray before i went... :):):)

Ms Krong said...

if only blogging can help with losing weight - then you dun haf to do the 10K run and we dunhaf to swim twice a week... and we can eat as much as we want!!! :P

Singing Tigger said...

er...

10k came out to be a personal challenge. knowing i can do it is great. :p

swimming... can't really lose weight that way anyway. but to keep the whole body moving...

ya, tru... we both blog so much or spend so much time on the net... -_-"

maybe we need a fast... *gasp*

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...