Thursday, December 07, 2006

Evaluation Summary

When will I get those evaluation summaries done?!! Somehow I lost the momentum midway and they're all now just hanging in the air... It's 7 Dec 06 today and next week I'd be on leave for the entire week. Perhaps when I return on 18th Dec 06 which is my 32nd birthday, I will have the added motivation to complete the task that is set before me - Evaluation Summaries. Meanwhile for today, I'd better just get David Tan's evaluation forms for his missionary care class ready for tmw and leave them in his mailbox before I leave for home.

Actually, on top of summarising those evaluation forms, I've also gotta come up with 14 classes of evaluation forms by 1st week of Jan... okies, gotta go now. bye!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...