Saturday, December 16, 2006

A word

Haven't typed a single word on blogger since Sunday, 10 Dec. First, there was the three days two nights East Retreat called Connection at Watercity Resort in Malacca from 11-13 Dec. Following that was 2 days of blissful annual leave for me to do nothing. Idled around a bit. Caught the movie by Denzel Washington titled Deja Vu. Prepared for Pam's wedding where I had to coordinate the banquet tables deco and do a speech. Glad that everything basically went off without a hitch and the happily married couple will be off to Italy for their honeymoon soon! :-)

I'm exhausted. Wish for a long holiday... like a month long type. Or maybe 2 weeks but that's pure wishful thinking... will have to settle for the mini long weekends that are coming up over Christmas and New Year's day. Okies, will stop here. Gotta rest.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...