Thursday, December 28, 2006

Up but slow

There's internet connection in the office today! Hooray! It's up but it's slow... and the connection is not available at my desk, I'm typing this at the graphics pc. It's been a rainy day... drizzle, drizzle, drizzle... rain, rain, rain... let's hope it won't start to pour too heavily afterwards...

Today, only Justin and me are in the admin office. Peter's on leave till the new year begins and Julie took urgent leave today. Tomorrow, Julie & Justin will be in only before lunch. After that, it'll be me alone. I've still got a few more evaluation forms to create and some evaluation summaries to complete. Hopefully, all these can be done by next friday!!!

Yes, I'm looking forward to the coming long weekend though it'll be yet another busy one coz my cousin Shirley is getting married on 31st Dec 06, Sunday. I'll be going in to JB on Sat morning with my bro and Binny. We're hoping to drive in around 9am. Hope the traffic will be smooth flowing. Okies, me going off now... Fare thee well! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, at least i saw the awesome pix from ur blog oredi lor. nicee. thanks; i did my fair share of ripping oredi.

see you all in 2007!

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...