Monday, December 18, 2006

Birthday Post

It's an entry on my birthday. I'm posting from home as I'm taking MC... Down with flu... again. Need more rest. Throat feeling really painful and nose starting to block up. What a birthday! Then again, I've already had a celebration with my family yesterday by going to a Hakka restaurant for dinner and eating the chocolate cake from Lana Cake shop. :-)

I've also caught up with Velvet, my friend of 25 years since Primary 1, last friday. She gave me a birthday treat at this restaurant called Charcoal. It's kind of opposite Adelphi, near Funan and it used to be called Petals, run by SHATEC. The food was fair for the price she paid. Also, I've had 2 advanced birthday celebration at EAST. One was with the faculty and staff and the other was during the EAST retreat after the Christmas party with the students as well.

I've received 2 cards and 3 presents thus far. I like them all very much! A card was from EAST Staff & Faculty and the other was from my brother and binny. The 1st present was from Pauline and it was a really adorable teddy bear. The 2nd was from Binny, also in the shape of a teddy bear - a photo album with the face of a teddy! The 3rd was from my sis - a Jim Thompson cosmetic bag with its signature elephant prints! Lovely! :-D

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...