Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Night

Finally picked up the family photos that Amos took for us a couple of Saturdays back!!! :-D I'm uploading most of them onto both xanga and multiply. He did quite a few shots of Happy, our chihuahua, too! Happy actually looked pretty good! :-)

I'm going for a medical check-up at Healthway Medical (Toa Payoh Central Branch) tmw morning at 8.30am. However, I think I ate far too much for dinner tonight because I was at Holland V. I'm pretty sure the medical results will turn out to be horrific!!! I'm mentally prepared... for the worst possible results now at least... but hey, maybe that'a good thing... for my future medical reports may go on to show progressively better results!!! :-P

Okies, no food from 10pm tonight. In fact, no more food from this instance. Only water. :-(

2 comments:

Singing Tigger said...

this is starting to look like the spurgeon's mornings and evenings... ha... :p

man... what did you eat at holland v?

hope you will still pass your blood test... or else just need to swim and do more exercise :D

Anonymous said...

wah, go HV never chio moi..
very near my new workplc...

hope nothings wrong with your med. check.

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...