Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Morning

Was reading Gwen's blog this morning and came across this verse, "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

That's a great verse to begin the day with. Oh, a friend sent me a photo of a starfish this morning! It looked so pretty! It was found on the beach of one of the southern islands of S'pore - Semakau Island... It so brightened my day lor! :D Just thinking abt that starfish makes me smile! :-) Think I'd go upload it and make it my newest profile pic!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Ms Krong! Juz saw e Jap "you-know-whr-it-hurt-most-for-men" video on ur xanga blog juz now... its v funni!

Ms Krong said...

i thot it was hiliarious too... but singing tigger gave a straight face comment that went: goodness girl..

:P

Singing Tigger said...

what else can i say?

it was really... -_-'''''

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...