Sunday, December 10, 2006

1st Birthday Present

I forgot to blog that I received my 1st Birthday Present this year on Friday, 8 Dec 06. It's a really adorable, cute and very soft teddy with a bumble bee on its head with flower prints on its body and its name is Teddy Bloom! It's a gift from singing tigger! I'll be on leave after the EAST retreat and she'll be flying home on 18 Dec, so she gave it to me in advance! Thank you so much! I love it! :-)

I left it in the office coz I think Teddy Bloom & Phoebe (my bunny) look so compatible together. Fear not, I shall photograph them when I return from my holidays!!! You'll be able to see them on Xanga and Multiply! :-)

1st post in May

I did not realise that I had not posted any entries in March and April. Seok Ting's birthday was in March and I ordered Swensen's de...